For Business Networking
Your network determines your net-worth
You will be the same person five years from now except for the people you meet and the things you learn. How many new people did you meet over the last one month, six-months or one year?
India Speakers Forum in addition to improving your public speaking and inter-personal skills help you in developing strong networking skills. The members of ISF comprising working professionals, self-employed and business owners come from diverse industries and with different background. India Speaker’s Forum is the right network for the achievers.
People like to do business with people they like. Business networking is based on the building of relationships with people. It is an ongoing and long term method of gathering business contacts and can be very effective. Business Networking is a skill and a low cost method of marketing that is used to build new business contacts through connecting with potential customers or people who can refer you to the right customers.
The Benefits of Business Networking
- Getting the knowledge about any industry or profession. It is also likely that within a group there will be those who have already been where you are today
- Knowing the decision makers at any organization or business
- Getting a referral for the job you want
- Recommendation for the desired university or college
- Networking creates potential opportunities and help you in tapping the existing ones
- By regularly networking, and pushing yourself to talk to people you don’t know, it will help increase your self-concept
- Being visible and getting noticed is a big benefit of networking
- Greater sales for business. If someone they know has a need that matches your business, you may get a referral.